Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello bloggers

Hi, Im Tishana and lately I’ve been really interested in blogging. I would say I am a devoted reader of many fashion blogs, it is only right that I create my own. This blog will be about MEEEE. What I like clothes, SHOES, jewelry, and anything about Social Work..
I am not a slave to fashion but fashion is something we deal with everyday. Even people who say they don't care what they wear choose clothes every morning that say a lot about them and how they feel that day. One certain thing in the fashion world is change. We are constantly being bombarded with new fashion ideas from music, videos, books, and television. Movies also have a big impact on what people wear.
I love love SHOES

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tishana I also Love Shoes I'm happy to be a follower of your blog I'm looking foward to seeing the interesting and exciting things you will post. I believe the value people put in fashion should represent what they are comfortable with, instead of letting a company tell them what to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey MsC85 i really luv shoes. shoes can make or break an outfit.

    ReplyDelete