Sunday, March 31, 2013

The BFF

The BFF and I decided to get matching tattoo yesterday. Everything was going well we picked out the tattoo matching infinity sign with the word faith and love on opposite end.  We paid for the tattoo, they drew the tattoo up and asked if we liked it. I instantly hated the tattoo and got nervous and decided not to go through with it. I wasn't nervous about getting a tattoo because I have two already. I just hated how they drew it and I automatically believed it was a sign not to get it. My BFF wanted to get matching tattoo so she decide to get one that I already had butterfly on the back of my leg.
The tattoo artist traced my tattoo so they would be the same size, but personalized it with the different color. My tattoo is the blue, red, pink and yellow. My BFF favorite color is purple so the artist added a lot of purple in her tattoo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment